Thank you for your interest in learning refined leatherworking.
Our program consists of predetermined projects. Listed below is a list of all projects taught and concepts learned by level.
Please give us a call at (415) 750-9910 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
We look forward to working with you.
- Pattern Making + Saddle Stitching + Edge Finishing
- Card Case: 1 Point of Symmetry
- Checkbook Cover or Notebook Cover: Reinforcement Project + Embossed Initials (optional)
- Billfold Wallet: 2 Points of Symmetry
- Eyeglass Case: Covered Snap
- Zip Pouch: Zipper on Mould
- Tray: Leather Cutout + Appliqué + Corner Stitching
- Envelope Clutch: 3-Sided Gusset
- Card Wallet w/ Zip Pocket: 3-Sided Gusset + Pocket Placement
- Clutch: 2-Sided Gusset + Flat Pocket + Magnetic Closure + Batting + Shaping
- Tote (started): 3-Sided Gusset + Handle Attachment + Zip Pocket + Gusseted Pocket
- Tote (finished): 3-Sided Gusset + Flat Handles + Handle Attachment + Zip Pocket + Gusseted Pocket
- Cube: Hand Skiving
- Card Case: Hand Skiving Reinforcement Exercise
- Structured Bag (started): 2-Sided Gusset + Round Handles + Structured Bottom + Purse Feet + Flap Closure
- Structured Bag (finished): 2-Sided Gusset + Round Handles + Structured Bottom + Purse Feet + Flap Closure
- Machine Stitched Tote: Drop-in Lining + French Seam + Binding + Piping
- Machine Skiver: Splitting Leather + Skiving Leather
- Card Case: Machine Spitting + Machine Skiving Reinforcement Project