Seminar: February 20th - Pockets 101
Date: Thursday, February 20th
Time: 630 - 8p
Is correct pocket sizing, measuring and placement baffling you? Do you need a refresher in creating pocket patterns? If so, this is the perfect seminar for you.
In this seminar we will cover:
- Card Pockets: How to measure and place credit card pockets in a wallet.
- Gusseted Pocket: How to adjust size for phones or tablets, where to place inside bag for proper structure
- Zipper Pocket: How to size zipper, how to adjust for size, review two points of symmetry in pattern making, how to make zipper pull.
- Flat Pocket: How to adjust size for desired items, where to place interior.
- Pen Pocket: How to measure for size of pen
* Presentation provided after class.Cost:
$50 for ALA students past or present.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code.