Workshop: November 7th - Leather Origami
Join us for a fun evening of leatherworking.
In this origami leatherworking workshop you will learn to make various animals from land, water and sky. A great evening to bring friends or make new friends.
Date: Thursday, November 7th
Time: 630 – 9p
Prerequisite: Must have basic leather cutting knowledge.
- Crane (Level 1)
- Elephant (Level 2)
- Alligator (Level 2)
- Giraffe (Level 3)
- Shark (Level 3)
What you will learn:
- Very precise cutting
- Setting rivets and grommets/eyelets (both optional)
All Supplies Provided:
- Grain Leather
- Colors Available:
- Black, Gull, Testa di Moro, Cuoio, Taupe, Champagne, Flag, Oceania, Blue Beetle, Loden, Aloe, Soleil, Ceddar, Rosso, Lollipop, Cameo, Gardenia.
- Please see color swatches on grain leather page.
- Optional grommet/eyelet to turn into purse charm or keychain
- Glue, thread, rivets and key ring if desired
If desired, please bring your own face mask for gluing and work apron.
Patterns for all 5 animals will be available to take home.