Intensive: 1-week (4 classes) Level 1
Not in the San Francisco Bay Area?? Only have a couple weeks?? An intensive is perfect for you.Intensives cover the same curriculum as our session program but meet everyday.
Tuesday - Friday from 10 A.M. until 6 P.M. with break from 1 P.M. to 2 P.M. for lunch.
All students begin in Level 1 regardless of past experience.
On average a student who has completed a 1-week Level 1 intensive completes 4 - 5 projects below:
- Pattern Making + Saddle Stitching + Edge Finishing
- Card Case: 1 Point of Symmetry
- Checkbook Cover or Notebook Cover: Reinforcement Project + Embossed Initials (optional)
- Billfold Wallet: 2 Points of Symmetry
- Eyeglass Case: Covered Snap
Please note, our program is an "at your own pace" program. The amount of pieces created by the end of an intensive will depend solely on the individual student and are not guaranteed.
Due to San Francisco social distancing protocols:
- We are only able to have 6 students per day to comply with the 6ft. social distance rule.
- All students must wear a face covering while in the studio.
Intensives are not private classes, you will be attending with our regular scheduled students.
1-week Level 1 Intensive Schedule:
September 15 - 18, 2020
November 3 - 6, 2020
January 12 - 15, 2021
March 9 - 12, 2021
May 11 - 14, 2021
July 13 - 16, 2021
August 31 - September 3, 2021
November 2 - 5, 2021
Click here to view full intensive schedule.