Leather Experience: 1/2 Day Workshop - Embossed Luggage Tag
Learn something new today.
Start and finish a custom made accessory in just 3.5 hours. The perfect gift for the person who has everything.
You will learn traditional saddle stitching and edge finishing. Can be scheduled at anytime, please contact us at email@example.com for availability.
Time: 930a - 1p
Your class includes the following:
- All materials and tools to make the project
- Experience how a working leather studio is run by working along side the April in Paris production team and other Amblard Leather Atelier students.
- Introduction to leather and exotic materials taught by Beatrice Amblard.
- Introduction to basic leather making tools taught by Amelie Amblard.
- Saddle stitching and traditional edge finishing taught by Amelie Amblard.
- Your choice to have finished item embossed with gold, silver or black foil.
- You would leave the class with your own finished personalized accessory.
For the 1/2 Day experience you will need to choose 1 grain leather color at time of purchase. Please see photos for colors available.
Scheduled upon availability during our regular session classes. This is not a private classes, you will be attending with our regular scheduled students maximum 6 students. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Materials and Tools:
All materials and tools are provided in class to complete project.
If desired, please bring your own apron and face mask.