Workshop: December 9th - Ornaments & Champagne
Join us for a fun evening of leather working.
In this holiday themed workshop you will learn to make various ornaments. Hang them on the fireplace, in the tree or make it a stocking stuffer.
A great evening to bring friends and make new friends.
Date: Thursday, December 9th
Time: 630 – 830p
Create as many ornaments as you can in class.
We will also be providing patterns for all ornaments below so you can continue the fun at home.
- Round Ornament
- Pine Tree
- Christmas Bulb
- Star of David
- Champagne Glass
- High Heel
- Pine Tree
- Gingerbread Person
- Roller Skate
What you will learn:
- Very precise cutting
- Painting on leather
- Adding dimension with foam
All Supplies Provided:
- Glue, thread
- Optional turn your ornament into purse charm or keychain
If desired, please bring your own work apron.
*Champagne will only be served to students 21+ after cutting.
Since we will be having beverages we ask that attendees be fully vaccinated or present proof of a negative Covid-19 test.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is the original vaccination card, or a digital vaccination record with an appropriate ID matching the name on vaccination documentation.
Acceptable proof of a negative Covid-19 test result must be in the form of written documentation (paper or electronic copy). The documentation must include:
- Type of test (a PCR or antigen test only)
- The entity issuing the result (e.g. laboratory, healthcare entity, or telehealth service)
- Specimen collection date. A negative test result must show the specimen was collected within the three (3) days of the event start time.
- Information that identifies the person (full name plus at least one other identifier such as date of birth or passport number)
- NEGATIVE Test Result
- Over-the-counter tests will not be accepted as proof of negative results of COVID-19
We Also Recommend
Leather Experience: 1 Hour Workshop - Pattern Making & Minimum Waste Cutting