Leather Experience: 2-hour Duo Workshop - Embossed Keychain
Create a custom embossed leather key chain in 2 hours.
Perfect activity for friends, date night, or a way to celebrate the 3rd Year "Leather" Anniversary.
All levels welcome. No experience necessary.
Learn traditional saddle stitching and edge finishing. Learn a new skill today.
Can be scheduled on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays, please contact us for availability.
Cost: $200 for couple
Your class includes the following:
- All materials and tools to make the project
- Experience how a working leather studio is run by working along side the April in Paris production team and other Amblard Leather Atelier students.
- Introduction to leather and exotic materials taught by Beatrice Amblard.
- Introduction to basic leather making tools taught by Amelie Amblard.
- Saddle stitching and traditional edge finishing taught by Amelie Amblard.
- Your choice to have finished item embossed with gold, silver or black foil.
- You would leave the class with your own finished personalized accessory.
Scheduled upon availability during our regular classes. This is not a private classes, you will be attending with our regular scheduled students maximum 6 students.
Materials and Tools:
All materials and tools are provided in class to complete project.
If desired, please bring your own work apron.
Due to San Francisco social distancing protocols:
- All students must wear a face covering while in the studio.
We Also Recommend
Leather Experience: 1 Hour Workshop - Pattern Making & Minimum Waste Cutting