12-week Session: Saturday - Please choose appropriate Level
Learn refined leatherworking today. Attending a 12-week session is the most economical way to complete Amblard Leather Atelier's year program.
Complete our whole program attending on Saturdays. All students begin in Level 1 regardless of past experience.
Classes meet 1-day a week for 12 consecutive weeks from 10 A.M. until 5 P.M. with break from 1 P.M. to 2 P.M. for lunch.
Class size is limited to 6 students.
Level 1: $3500
Level 2: $4000
Level 3: $4500
Level 4: $5000
Winter: January 7 – March 28
Spring: March 31 – June 20:
Please note, due to "Shelter in Place", Spring session will start May 5th, missed classes will be scheduled at your convenience.
Summer: July 7 – September 26
Fall: September 29 – December 19
Our program consists of predetermined projects. Below is a list of all projects taught and concepts learned.
- Pattern Making + Saddle Stitching + Edge Finishing
- Card Case: 1 Point of Symmetry
- Checkbook Cover or Notebook Cover: Reinforcement Project + Embossed Initials (optional)
- Billfold Wallet: 2 Points of Symmetry
- Eyeglass Case: Covered Snap
- Zip Pouch: Zipper on Mould
- Tray: Leather Cutout + Appliqué + Corner Stitching
- Envelope Clutch: 3-Sided Gusset
- Card Wallet w/ Zip Pocket: 3-Sided Gusset + Pocket Placement
- Clutch: 2-Sided Gusset + Flat Pocket + Magnetic Closure + Batting + Shaping
- Tote (started): 3-Sided Gusset + Handle Attachment + Zip Pocket + Gusseted Pocket
- Tote (finished): 3-Sided Gusset + Flat Handles + Handle Attachment + Zip Pocket + Gusseted Pocket
- Cube: Hand Skiving
- Card Case: Hand Skiving Reinforcement Exercise
- Structured Bag (started): 2-Sided Gusset + Round Handles + Structured Bottom + Purse Feet + Flap Closure
- Structured Bag (finished): 2-Sided Gusset + Round Handles + Structured Bottom + Purse Feet + Flap Closure
- Machine Stitched Tote: Drop-in Lining + French Seam + Binding + Piping
- Machine Skiver: Splitting Leather + Skiving Leather
- Card Case: Machine Spitting + Machine Skiving Reinforcement Project
Please note, we are an "at your own pace" program. The amount of pieces created by the end of each session (12 classes) will depend solely on the individual student and are not guaranteed.
Please click here to review our cancellation and refund policies.