Intensive: 1-week (4 classes) Level 1
Not in the San Francisco Bay Area?? Only have a couple weeks?? An intensive is perfect for you.Intensives cover the same curriculum as our session program but meet everyday.
Tuesday - Friday from 10 A.M. until 6 P.M. with break from 1 P.M. to 2 P.M. for lunch.
All students begin in Level 1 regardless of past experience.
On average a student who has completed a 1-week Level 1 intensive completes 4 - 5 projects below:
- Pattern Making + Saddle Stitching + Edge Finishing
- Card Case: 1 Point of Symmetry
- Checkbook Cover or Notebook Cover: Reinforcement Project + Embossed Initials (optional)
- Billfold Wallet: 2 Points of Symmetry
- Eyeglass Case: Covered Snap
Please note, our program is an "at your own pace" program. The amount of pieces created by the end of an intensive will depend solely on the individual student and are not guaranteed.
1-week Level 1 Intensive Schedule:
August 31 - Sept 3, 2021
November 2 - 5, 2021
January 17 - 21, 2022
April 11 - 15, 2022
August 15 - 19, 2022
September 12 - 16, 2022
Click here to view full intensive schedule.