12-week Session: Level 1
Learn refined leatherworking today. Attending a 12-week session is the most economical way to complete Amblard Leather Atelier's year program.
Classes meet 1-day a week for 12 consecutive weeks from 10 A.M. until 6 P.M. with break from 1 P.M. to 2 P.M. for lunch.
Class size is limited to 8 students.
Level 1 meets on Tuesdays.
Fall: October 1 - December 21
Please note, in observance of Thanksgiving there is no class November 28th – November 30th. These missed classes will be rescheduled at your convenience.
Winter: January 7 – March 28
Spring: March 31 – June 20
Summer: July 7 – September 26
Fall: September 29 – December 19
Our program consists of predetermined projects. Below is a list of all projects taught and concepts learned.
- Pattern Making + Saddle Stitching + Edge Finishing
- Card Case: 1 Point of Symmetry
- Checkbook Cover or Notebook Cover: Reinforcement Project + Embossed Initials (optional)
- Billfold Wallet: 2 Points of Symmetry
- Eyeglass Case: Covered Snap
- Zip Pouch: Zipper on Mould
- Tray: Leather Cutout + Appliqué + Corner Stitching
Please note, we are an "at your own pace" program. The amount of pieces created by the end of each session (12 classes) will depend solely on the individual student and are not guaranteed.
Please click here to review our cancellation and refund policies.