12-week Session: Level 1
Learn refined leatherworking today. Attending a session is the most economical way to complete Amblard Leather Atelier's year program.
Classes meet 1-day a week for 12 consecutive weeks from 10 A.M. until 6 P.M. with break from 1 P.M. to 2 P.M. for lunch.Classes can be scheduled on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Click here to register for our Saturday Class.
Please click here to view full schedule.
Due to San Francisco social distancing protocols:
- We are only able to have 6 students per day to comply with the 6ft. social distance rule.
- All students must wear a face covering while in the studio.
Our program consists of predetermined projects.
All students begin in Level 1 regardless of past experience.
Below is a list of all projects taught and concepts learned in Level 1:
- Pattern Making + Saddle Stitching + Edge Finishing
- Card Case: 1 Point of Symmetry
- Checkbook Cover or Notebook Cover: Reinforcement Project + Embossed Initials (optional)
- Billfold Wallet: 2 Points of Symmetry
- Eyeglass Case: Covered Snap
- Zip Pouch: Zipper on Mould
- Tray: Leather Cutout + Appliqué + Corner Stitching
Our program is an "at your own pace" program. The amount of pieces created by the end of a session will depend solely on the individual student and are not guaranteed. If student does need additional time to complete the level's projects the days will be charged at the prorated amount ($292).
Please click here to review our cancellation and refund policies.