12 Class Session: Saturday - Please choose appropriate Level
Learn refined leatherworking today. Attending a 12 class session is the most economical way to complete Amblard Leather Atelier's year program.
Complete our whole program attending on Saturdays.
Classes meet from 10 A.M. until 5 P.M. with break from 1 P.M. to 2 P.M. for lunch.
Please click here to view full schedule.
Level 1: $4000
Level 2: $4500
Level 3: $5500
Level 4: $5500
All students begin in Level 1 regardless of past experience.
Our program consists of predetermined projects. Below is a list of all projects taught and concepts learned by level.
- Pattern Making + Saddle Stitching + Edge Finishing
- Card Case: 1 Point of Symmetry
- Checkbook Cover or Notebook Cover: Reinforcement Project + Embossed Initials (optional)
- Billfold Wallet: 2 Points of Symmetry
- Eyeglass Case: Covered Snap
- Zip Pouch: Zipper on Mould
- Tray: Leather Cutout + Appliqué + Corner Stitching
- Envelope Clutch: 3-Sided Gusset
- Card Wallet w/ Zip Pocket: 3-Sided Gusset + Pocket Placement
- Clutch: 2-Sided Gusset + Flat Pocket + Magnetic Closure + Batting + Shaping
- Tote (started): 3-Sided Gusset + Handle Attachment + Zip Pocket + Gusseted Pocket
- Tote (finished): 3-Sided Gusset + Flat Handles + Handle Attachment + Zip Pocket + Gusseted Pocket
- Cube: Hand Skiving
- Card Case: Hand Skiving Reinforcement Exercise
- Structured Bag (started): 2-Sided Gusset + Round Handles + Structured Bottom + Purse Feet + Flap Closure
- Structured Bag (finished): 2-Sided Gusset + Round Handles + Structured Bottom + Purse Feet + Flap Closure
- Machine Stitched Tote: Drop-in Lining + Double Stitched Seam + Binding + Piping
- Machine Skiver: Splitting Leather + Skiving Leather
- Card Case: Machine Spitting + Machine Skiving Reinforcement Project
Our program is an "at your own pace" program. The amount of pieces created by the end of a session will depend solely on the individual student and are not guaranteed. If student does need additional time to complete the level's projects the days will be charged at the prorated amount.
Please click here to review our cancellation and refund policies.